Institutional Research Board

Any individual, corporation, agency or institution, whether public or private wishing to undertake a study, survey or research project for any purpose on the Coeur d’Alene Reservation, not specifically requested or contracted for by the Coeur d’Alene Tribe, must first obtain a permit approved by the Council, or its designate, authorizing the conduct of such study, survey or research project on the Coeur d’Alene Reservation.

If you are seeking to conduct institutional research on the Coeur d’Alene Tribal Reservation, please review the following documents, and submit an application for approval.

Contact Us

  • 1115 B St, Plummer, ID 83851
  • 208-686-1800
  • PO Box 408, Plummer, ID 83851
  • 208-686-5804
  • Staff Directory