The GED Program assists students in earning their General Education Development Certification or High School Equivalency Diploma. Adults ages 18 or older (in some cases 16/17 year old students) are eligible for educational assistance. Such assistance may include, but is not limited to: Online instruction, supplemental videos, textbooks, as well as other educational tools. Testing fee assistance is available for all students as well as an opportunity to participate in a graduation ceremony.
How To Get Started
- Fill out GED application (link below).
- Schedule an appointment with the GED Coordinator to complete orientation.
- Complete the Locator tests, or any other tests deemed necessary by instructor
- Meet with GED Coordinator to create a learning plan accustomed to your needs.
- Once you have satisfactorily completed the requirements to pass the GED Test on your target, schedule a time to meet with Academic coach.
- Bring the following items needed to register to Academic coach: Photo ID, copy of your test scores showing you are ready to take the test, and a plan of how to get to and from the test
- Use the voucher number given to you by the academic coach to register for the test on the GED.COM website (If you have not already, you will need to create an account)
- Meet with GED Coordinator to begin the next section of the testing schedule until all four tests have been completed.
To access the GED application, click the link below.
GED Contact Information
PH: (208) 686-7322