- Employer paid medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Covers spouse and dependents
- Disability and Life Insurance
- 401K retirement plan with 100% matching, up to 5%
- Flexible spending account
- Free access to Marimn Health Wellness Center
- Generous personal time off, plus Federal and Tribal holidays
- Just a few steps from the 73 mile Trail of the Coeur d’Alenes
- Opportunities for continued growth and education
- Free transportation through Citylink, with stops at Tensed, Plummer, Casino, Coeur d’Alene, and Post Falls
Work / Life Balance
Health and well-being is an important aspect of both personal and professional life. The Tribe offers a generous paid time off package as a single bank of hours able to be used according to employees personal needs. The Tribe also provides for paid Federal and Tribal holidays.
The Coeur d’Alene Tribal Headquarters is located in the heart of the Coeur d’Alene Reservation, in beautiful North Idaho. The Headquarters is just south of the Spokane and Spokane Valley metropolitan area, and the town of Coeur d’Alene Idaho, itself routinely recognized as one of the most beautiful places to live. Our location is unique in the ability to move within minutes from the rugged Rocky Mountains, serene lakes and rivers, rolling Palouse farmland, to a thriving technology sector and vibrant city-life.
Apply at the Coeur d’Alene Tribe
See job openings at the Coeur d’Alene Tribe