The mission of the Coeur d’Alene Tribal Veterans Program is to provide assistance to Coeur d’Alene Tribal Veterans, his/her family members, and surviving dependants to identify, access and secure services and benefits from the United States Department of Veterans Affairs, as well as State and County services and benefits.
- Assist with applying for Department of Veterans Affairs, Idaho State VA, and benefits
- Benefits to include assisting with extensive application for:
- 1. Disability Compensation
- 2. Survivors Benefits
- 3. Burial (co-ordination of Honor/Color Guards), Memorial Day
- 4. VA Health Care
- 5. Transportation services (Veteran benefit related)
Office hour’s 7:00am to 4:00pm, Monday thru Friday. Office is located 30030 1st Street, Worley, Idaho 83876.